It has been awhile, been a busy week, but I have not forgotten what I am thankful for.
1. For the veterans who fought for our freedom and the ones yet to come.
2. For my Mom who is no longer with us, but without her guidance I would not be who I am today.
3. For the man who is not my father but he raised me and is still around for me today.
4. For my Stampin club members. We had an awesome club today!
5. For the new contacts I met at the craft fair this weekend.
6. For my 11y/o niece who helped me all weekend and put up with my sometimes short temper! Thank you Ejah
7. For my new customers and the ones who placed orders this week.
8. For my heater that kept me warm at the craft fair. Even though it was inside I was sooo cold!
9. For the chance to do another craft fair this coming weekend!
10. For the baggers at the grocery store who know how to bag my grocers and they do it with a smile. (They don't always have it easy!)
11. For everyday I wake up without pain through these cold days.
12. For the opportunity to have the freedom to choose.
13. For all my senses to be able to speak, taste, see, hear, touch, and smell