- sent my lifetime friend, which I have known since I was under 5 years old, a thank you note. I let her know how grateful I am to have her as a lifetime friend.
- I received an email from a lady I worked with, who has retired, about e- flowers. I decided she should receive real flowers and sent her a bouquet. I didn't know she had been in bed sick for three days!
- reminded my younger daughter that her car tags were going to expire. I know this seems odd but I am trying to make her take more control and responsibility of her life - she is 25 years old!
- smiled ate everyone in the grocery store today. I have been told I don't smile enough so this was something I really needed to concentrate on.
- my husband told me every time I fix food for him it is a gift .... So I received a gift from him as a compliant, since I had fixed multiple dishes today.
- sent my oldest daughter a note reminding her how proud I am of her.
-I did a scrap book page of our wedding, I so enjoy scrap booking so this was a gift to both of us.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen. Love your life. Believe in your own potential, and in your own goodness. Wake every morning with the awe of just being alive, live this day well.
Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.
When you feel like giving up, remember why you have held on for so long.
I am grateful for all of my problems. After each one was over come, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties,
If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you, you may have a fresh start any moment you chose, for this thing we call "failure" is not about falling down, but the staying down.